Tuesday, November 25, 2014

So, Where Am I Now.

Tomorrow is my surgery. To be honest I am a little scared. So, I do have three more posts I would like to do before the end of the month. I have just gotten some beautiful polishes from Llarowe and I really want to show them off. I also got my polish from Mundo de Unas. I ordered two from Whimsical. So, I have quite a few pictures but I need to crop them. I just decided to crop one and of course the ring shot which is always the easiest to crop. As soon as I am able to I have to put up the poll for Hall Pass of the Month then I will feel pretty good. I am working on The Good The Bad and the Ugly of 2014 which will include so many things but I might not get that our until mid January. Which is when all the bloggers will be doing the best and worst of posts but you will need to read mine because it will have a different tone. Great news today. I saw that there is a new follower. Thank you it has been months since that happen and those of you who read the blog let your friends and family know about it. It would be great to start the year our with an even 270 followers. So, I must go, have me in your prayers tomorrow. I guess if something happens somebody will post something on Facebook. Ciao for now, Patty

No comments: