Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Hall Pass December

 
This pass is a little different in the fact that I this man is crazy sexy but it is the character he played in Showtime’s Californication that I want.  It is David Duchovny’s portrayal of Hank Moody that I would want to be with.   Hank was the total package.  I loved the black briefs, his plain messiness, his openness to anything.  This man would satisfy any of your kinky desires.  I just love him.  I love his friends.  I love his whole outlook on life.  I love the way he loved Karen.  Hank was able to apologize when he knew he was wrong but stood his ground on things he believed in.  He never backed down from a fight and gave as good as he got.  He would pour his heart out to those who touched his life.  He even had boundaries.  He stood up to guy code and never dated a woman that his good friend Charlie was after.  That was unless it was going to help poor Charlie get the girl. 
Now even though I am attracted to Hank Moody.  I have always had a little crush on David Duchovny outside of Hank, David is pretty funny and his personality is not too far from Hank’s.  So, whether it is Hank or David he is definitely one of my Hall Passes.
So this is my last hall pass of the year and it is now time to vote on who the Hall Pass of the Year will be.  I will go ahead and create a page where you can see them all in one place with the link to these men attributes.  So next year this post will just be hunk of the month and I am going to figure out a way for you to pick the Hunk of the Month.  I do have one more Hall Pass which is just a little embarrassing.  I am going to call the post the Nerd That I Love.  I am also working on my favorites of the Year and a post called the month of manicures. 
 
David4
 
David1


 
 
David2
 
David5
 
 
David7
 
Not bad.
Caio,
Patty

No comments: