Friday, October 10, 2014

National depression Week

This one week out of the year October 5-11.  Our country takes the time to I don't know maybe just talk about it but hello why doesn't it get a month now.  I have to admit that I have sunk into a deep depression.  My medication is working but that doesn't mean it magically keeps you from getting depressed.  There are some things I need to do to help myself.  One is getting enough sleep.  Two is tending to myself eating and bathing on regular basis.  Long term illness will certainly bring on depression and I have slid in there.  Medication does not guarantee you won't get depressed.  I mean if you spent everyday for two months now in bed you would get depressed and that is where I am.  I feel hopeless and helpless over my botched back surgery which has left my legs unable to ambulate more than a little around the apt.  Plus I am dealing with extreme back pain.  So, I am going to take a break and take care of myself no one else can do it.  I just have read some blog that never said goodbye.  I don't know if this is good bye.  I am still so addicted to polish I just can't see this as the end so it's just a hiatus.  Like when a TV show has a season finale but you know they will be back.  That is what I am considering this. A hiatus.
Love,
Patty

No comments: