Sunday, August 31, 2014

KB Shimmer Press Release Fall 2014


kbshimmerfbfall14



From left to right the colors are: A Raisin to Live, Leap of Faith, Rust No One, kiss and Spell, Up an Cunning, Stonewashed, Flannel Surfing,  Hugs and Wishes, How You Dune?

I caught this picture of the new line of KB Shimmer nail polish for the Fall.   There will be one re-release.  The color Jack will be available for sale.  So, there will be three creme shades, three creallies, one glitter topper and two holos.  These will be available for purchase on 9/15/14.  So, save your money for unnecessary purchases and invest in some good polish.  Sorry no swatches.  I am not sure I will be getting any samples since I let everyone know I was quitting my blog but now that I am back I have to show numbers.  Also, to be honest I don't have 1000 followers after almost three
 years of blogging, so if you have visited this site more than two times seriously think of subscribing.  It does feel defeating sometimes but my blog will be here next year and the one after that.   So, the cremes will be 7.50 and the others will be 8.75.  I will be purchasing.  Flannel surfing, Rust No One, Stonewash, and Kiss and Spell.  Yes, that is about half the line but I  have always loved KB Shimmer and will probably be a lifetime customer.  So, what are your picks I am curious to find out.  I will be
looking for other bloggers who did not buy the colors I bought to perhaps do a joint post so we could show the line together.  If you are interested please email me at plgreen16@yahoo.com.

Ciao Bella,
Patty

No comments: