Sunday, August 3, 2014

Hall Pass

Ok, this is by popular demand and I can see why some girls are crazy about this one.  I do want to say one thing about the hall pass.  He can't just be cute.  He has to have a quality, be nice, and most of all not arrogant.  There is one person I was going to put on but after seeing an interview he just, yuck.  So, whoever, I pick the person is a good person.  That is why I agreed to put this person on.  He is sincere and has one of the cutest smiles in Hollywood.  He is just a really down to earth guy which I can see is part of his appeal
Like I said this a person who is not on my list but boy I know many of you have him on yours.  This is also a married man still handsome but to me brings me to think the likelihood of an afternoon romp at almost zero.  That is another reason he's not on my list. If you saw the series Entourage on HBO, there was a scene where Vinnie(Played by Adrien Granier ) did pick up this girl and bed her.  Then he wanted to take her out and she really did not know what to do because he was her hall pass.  She admitted to him that he was her hall pass and he did not seem to like it very much.  So, if you do ever get a hall pass just don’t say anything about the hall pass.  But he sure is pretty to look at and do look forward to his next movie.  So, here is the one so many ask for....... Mr. Channing Tatum.
Channing1
Channing3
channing10
channing2
Channing5






Enjoy
Caio bella,
Patty




If you like this post join this site.

No comments: