Thursday, August 14, 2014

Deborah Lippmann

With the holidays coming you might be looking for something special to wear for your family gathering or office party.  Here are two options.  Now I know they are from last year but if you are savvy and can search the web you can probably get them at a reduced rate and that is always a plus.  I can’t believe I had not posted these sooner.  I looked at my new folder where I have saved pictures and there are a lot.  I am not going to post anything that you can’t get and try to focus on posting nail art.  I just really need to get my own computer because if you have an IPad you might relate with the fact that it is so difficult to do posts there.  In Facebook you can’t go into documents so my husband has the only laptop.  I did not think I would need one two years ago when we bought both but let me tell you.  I need my own.  Hopefully by November, I will get my own.  Tomorrow is our anniversary but also the end of my favorite novella.  Lo Que La Vida Me Robo, I don’t know what I am going to do without my daily fix of my Sebastian Ruili.  (Refer to February’s Hall Pass). Thank God for Hulu because I can just start watching all over again. 

 

So, to these polishes.  They are a great combo because of their versatility.  You can wear just the gold.   You can top the gold with the gold glitter or use black as a base and use the glitter on top.  Buying these were just a no brainer for me because I love Deborah Lippman and it had been a while since she put out something I really liked.

 

DSCF1594

 

First is Fake It Till You Make It.  It is a fine glitter with a little texture.

DSCF1577

 

 

DSCF1578

 

 

DSCF1575

 

DSCF1579

 

This is Glitter and Be Gay.  I just put this glitter on top of the gold I was wearing and as you can see it is a great combination.  Totally party worthy.  One of the great things about Deborah Lippman polish is the smooth application of her glitter polishes.  You don’t have to go fishing around for polish or get on that is just overly packed.  So application is great and dry time very fast. 

DSCF1584

 

 

 

DSCF1586

 

 

DSCF1589

 

DSCF1590

 

I believe I got these from Nordstrom but if you on eBay you can probably pick them up for about maybe $12.00 a bottle.  That is pretty good.  I know I picked one up for  $12.00 last month so you just have to check around if like and want to purchase and find a price you are comfortable with.

Ciao Bella,

Patty

No comments: