Thursday, August 28, 2014

Beauty Blog Coalition


I have been a member of the Beauty Blog Coalition for two years now and the administrator might have slacked off.  I don’t know what happened but we all received a nice note reminding us that part of the membership requirements were to have the logo posted on our blog and  the other thing is that we have to do at least two posts a week unless we notify the administrator as a reason for not having two posts.  So, I would like to keep my membership so expect to see at least two posts a week from me from now on and posts like this or giveaway posts do not count they have to be beauty related posts.
Just wanted to let you know.  If you have been a blogger for over a year you are eligible for membership.  Just go to Facebook and ask to join the group they will let you know if you can join or not.
Ciao for now,
Patty

No comments: