Thursday, August 28, 2014

A Polish That Could Actually Make You Happy


I never knew a polish could actually make me so happy and lucky to have it.  It made me feel pretty all day long.  Everyone who saw me that day noticed this polish and loved it.  I felt so lucky to have this polish.  It was just so pretty I loved it.   I can’t say enough of how beautiful this polish is.  Yes, it was a little expensive but so worth it.  I could tell I will be lending this to my sister or one of my neice’s soon and you know what it makes me so happy to share these polishes with them.  This polish is from Crows Toes and I have to say they have put out some great polishes.  Great enough to make them one of my favorite brands.  So, the name of the polish is Nidavellir.  As you can tell it is a strong duochrome.  I bought this from Llarowe for $13.00.  I know that sounds like a lot but the great thing about Llarowe is they have a rewards system.  For every $1.00 you spend you get a percentage back.   So, it I very worth it to shop there.  Just like Ulta recently changes their rewards system also to cash for money spent.  On that note I am really sad to say that Ninja Polish has gone out of business.  I feel really bad because I did used to buy a lot of polish from them but once Llarowe put out their rewards system.  I found myself almost exclusively shopping from Llarowe.  Ninja did put a reward system into place but all too often they were sold out of many things I wanted.  So, I had about seven dollars in rewards when I bought this polish so it only cost eight and then shipping and I was only too wiling to pay.  All I can say about this polish is that you won’t be sorry spending the money on it and if you really just love duochromes you have to have this as a part of your collection.  I am so happy with it, it’s like I want everyone to have it.  Hmm, come to think of it I do have a blogiversary coming up.  I might definitely buy a bottle for that and maybe another because I just love  wearing it.


DSCF3268

DSCF3269

DSCF3270

DSCF3271
That is all for now.
Ciao, Bella,
Patty

No comments: