I know I said I would not likely but buy much OPI in the future but this is limited edition. Very interesting. I saw swatches on the Facebook page. I think this is a winning collection. It is not that I don't like OPI. Their polishes are great it is just that when you have over 1000 bottles of polish. You don't want to but dupes and that is where I am with OPI. It needs to be special and I have a feeling about these ones.
OPI Peanuts Limited Edition Collection (Halloween 2014)
- Good Grief!: The sunny yellow of Charlie Brown’s favorite t-shirt.
- Where’s My Blanket???: Linus awaits the Great Pumpkin in this orange and black glitter.
- WHO ARE YOU CALLING BOSSY?!?: This stormy black is no match for Lucy’s raven hair.
- To Be or Not To Beagle: Snoopy’s happy-dance of colors in a joyful glitter.
- The PEANUTS characters and related intellectual property are owned by Peanuts Worldwide LLC, a joint venture owned 80% by Iconix Brand Group, Inc. and 20% by members of the Charles M. Schulz family. Iconix Brand Group, Inc. owns, licenses and markets a growing portfolio of consumer brands. The Company licenses its brands to a network of leading retailers and manufacturers that touch every major segment of retail distribution from the luxury market to the mass market in both the U.S. and worldwide. Through its in-house business development, merchandising, advertising and public relations departments, Iconix manages its brands to drive greater consumer awareness and equity.