Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Difference Between Men and Woman

So, this is KB  Shimmer’s Autumn’s Collection, You Autumn Know.  So, I have been wearing this polish for week and  have done nothing to“fluff” it up.  So, I was looking at the polish and decided what should I name the post then it hit me.  I decided to call it the difference between man and woman and this is why.   My husband told me I really like that polish.  I agreed and that even though it was a fall polish.  I though I would play a little mind game with him.  I asked him what color glitters were in the polish.  He said red, purple, and yellow.
Ask a girl and it is a crelly with gold, fuchsia, copper, and lavender holographic glitter.  Yeah, that’s the difference.  The details.  Women look at details.  We are sensitive and observant and if men only realized how much we are like this then they could understand us.  Because we have them figured out food, football and cars.  I had a friend who we where we could be talking at the same time and know exactly we were saying.  Men can’t do that.  Just remember they are the simple ones of the species.
 
DSCF2982di. 
 
 
DSCF2981
 
DSCF2981
 
DSCF2973
DSCF2976
 
Ciao Bella,
Patty

No comments: