Saturday, April 19, 2014

Lack of Posts Beware of Steroids

I knew I said I was going to keep health issues to another blog but when something like has just happened to me I feel compelled to share this information because these are procedures mainly performed on women. It is the dreaded steroid shot.  Women appear to be more likely to get sent to a pain management doctor for certain arthritic pain.  I know when I had my first son  during labor there was severe pressure on my back because he was coming out face up.  I was so tiny weighing a mere 95 lbs when I was three months pregnant.  I gained 60lbs with all my pregnancies but because I was so young I recovered quickly.  It was my daughter who gave me major problems gestational diabetes and major back problems.  I spent everyday in the pool like a beached whale because my back hurt.  After she was born I did not recover as well I got down to 130.  Was ok there.  Got divorced and lost 10 lbs.  Got remarried and gained 20.  But still I was ok.  I stayed at around 140 for years until steroids came into my life and I gained like 30 lbs but then there was Lyrica which added 20.  Now, I am at 190.  That was not ok.  I never got back.  I ended up at 170.  I accepted it but consistently felt like I was dieting.  Then nervous breakdown which put on 20.  I ended up at 190 again but dieting got me back to 170.  Now, I've had some serious back problems.  I let this doctor hit me eight times with steroids each time in a different place promising relief.  I haven't gotten it and now the SOB has decided he can no longer treat me because I took two extra  pain pills in a month.  I am really frustrated and in bed a lot.  Last night we went to Temple and BAM!  I hit a hole in the concrete and fell flat on my ass.  Not good.  I got up and thought I was ok.  I should have just stayed there and let paramedics pick me up.  So, I am going to head to the hospital soon.  I just should have never gotten up.  I am going to post two posts I had scheduled for tomorrow and Monday today and hopefully I will be home tonight.  I've just been going through this steroid crap for a couple of months.  Oh, and while I been waiting downloading pictures for next month's possible Hall pass I updated February because poor Sebastian, I only gave you one pic.  That is not fair so look for that too. 
If I the doctors decide to finally surgically fix my problem which is what I need.  I will still send some post from bed.  My husband will just have to learn how to take pics.  He owes me since he has been a real dope for the last six months.  Now, that he is in another job he trying so hard but NO,  I owe him two months of misery and if he can handle it then he will be back in my good graces.  If I have surgery I can't have sex for a while anyway.  I know against what said on Facebook when I said that denying your husband sex when you are mad also denies you, so make up and make love.

Ciao for now,
Patty

































































No comments: