Saturday, April 5, 2014

Hall Pass of The Month

It is that time of the month.  Hall Pass. We hate saying bye to Charlie but he is will still always be there. We all know this one the bad boy of Maroon 5's singer. People's Sexiest Man Alive.  Adam Levine.  We watch him almost every Monday on The Voice.  I know I keep up too much with the singing.  I like the judges comments and if you are a on The Voice, a girl and Adam's chair is turned around and don't go on his team, you know what I call you stupid.  I would rehearse with him 24 hours a day.  I just love bad boys.  Especially ones who drive motorcycles.  I remember dumping someone and road off in a motorcycle down the beach wearing nothing but an itty bitty bikini.  He had been buying me drinks ( now shame on you not all drinks are alcoholic).   I had no idea he drove a book but when asked me to take a ride and saw that bike, well, I couldn't say no.  I love the pictures I found of Adam.  And what about the video "Moves Like Jagger".  If you haven't seen it, it is so cool.  So, without further ado:



Adam Levine













I am just going to say one thing.  This guy does't take a bad picture.

Ciao, Bella,
Patty

No comments: