Friday, January 10, 2014

My Favorites of 2013

I bought a lot of polish towards the end of 2013.  So many, I have not even posted or swatched.  I have both the Zoya collections (Zenith and Naturel).    I have about 15 Cirques I have not posted 3 Marc Jacobs.  I have the a-England Ballerina set.  Right now looking at six new Contrary.   And others I can’t even begin to talk about.  So, if you have want to see a swatch that you can’t find.  Shoot me an e-mail it is likely I am might have it.  I am selling half of my OPI and China Glaze nail polish on eBay.  It is just too much for a blog sale and will be getting my indies together to sell.  About fifty.  How has this happen?  I’ve been collecting for three years now and take really good care of my polish.  Sometimes I spend an hour going around just shaking bottles.  Even my husband helps but Goldie?  I don’t know.  You notice she has been absent for a long time that is because since my bursitis is so bad she has chose the soft bed in the master bedroom.  I need the firm bed in the polish room.   I should be getting my shots next week finally (Read more about that in my post Best of and I Really Did Not Like That Post Coming before the end of the month)

So, I am only going to show the polishes I posted.  They are in no particular order.


deb31
Deborah Lippmann Shake Your Money Maker

DSCF0006 
I just liked the colors in this one.  It was done in the Mish Mash Challenge for grey.

DSCF1543

Deborah Lippman Stronger

bits
Girly Bits  Jini Goes Indie

al
Chanel Alchimine
Amy2
Zoya Amy

Azure2
Chanel Azure

bluerain15
Illamasqua Raindrops

cookie1
I loved this picture and the polish which is Cookie Monster by Whimsical Ideas by Pam

dopple10

Black nails with laser tape and Cult Nails Doppleganger Over it.
DSCF1620
And last but not least Marc Jacobs Petra.   I haven’t even worn it except for this picture.  But it is stunning.  So, that wraps up my year.  I found a lot of nail art that I did not post so,  I might try to post a couple of really good ones during the month.  I’d really like to start with a clean slate in February and go to a format I have always wanted to do and that is recycling.  I want to wear the polish I want to wear that day and show it rather than wearing something because I am going to swatch it.  I feel that is why I have not put out as many posts because I was wearing polish I felt I had to show.  No, I am going to be posting what I wear on a certain day, maybe what I wore and how I would recycle.  Now not all posts are going to be like that because I still want to do reviews.  Like I am going to review the Infinity ProCurl Secret because I think it is a product that so many people are interested in but don’t know much about.   I’ve been using it about two weeks now and feel I can give a good review.  So, I just want to change it up a bit and make it livelier for me.  My Spanish soap is getting a lot of attention and I am having a lot of fun writing it.  I hope someday it will be on television.  So, that is it for now.
Ciao,
Patty

No comments: