Saturday, January 11, 2014

Julep Elaine WARNING Pic Heavy

I have this post that has been cropped and ready to go but I forgot.  Sometimes I wish I had someone to just crop my pictures and then I would post them so much faster.  That is the thing I like least about blogging.  Editing and all I do is crop and I have a little retouch button that  just found but it doesn’t really do that much I have Photoshop but that thing is like out of this world so I get to cancel it soon. 

So, this is Elaine with no top coat instructions were given to wear with or without a top coat.  This is no top coat.

elaine2

 

elaine6

 

Here is Elaine with topcoat.  It just pops.  I love the shine on this one.

 

elaine11

 

 

elaine12

 

Now here is Elaine stamped.  Ok, I used a plate from the third bundle monster series.  I don’t know what it is and if you really want to know I can tell you tomorrow.  I have put everything up for the night and did not even plan a post so I don’t have the number of the plate but if want to know shoot me an email and I will let you know.  Also top it off I won this ring in an auction from someone in Anaheim, CA. who sells really neat rings good quality.   It all came together perfect.

 

elaine19

 

 

elaine15

 

elaine17

 

So, there is something from some picture folder.  I really like this but like I said editing not so much.  Do you have help editing your pictures or a easy process you would be willing to share?

Ciao bella,

Patty

No comments: