Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Another Three Design Manicure

I know I did just do one of these but I really like them and I have been seeing a lot of these types of manicures on celebrities and even some newscasters so I think it is going to be a big trend this spring and summer and them with textures coming into play the possibilities are endless.  I do have one I am going to post one with a texture this week.  It is just fun to have three designs that are really cool on your nails.  For this manicure I used just a regular black polish.  I know it was butter London’s Union Jack because somehow I got it for something and wanted to try it out.  I had ordered Scoundrel and somehow ended up with two and as much as I love butter London they do have a tendency to chip at the tips.  My therapist had been asked me about them so I told her I think they chip but that I had found a topcoat to use so it wouldn’t which one from a Zoya sister company Qtica that works really well to keep BL from chipping so I had an extra bottle and she said it made the world of difference.  For Xmas I gave her a Zoya dream box but with a Whimsical polish and two Zoya’s and she just loved it.  I love to give people indies.  So, what I used to stamp on this one was Girly Bits Dick in a Box.  (I will have a review on it within the next two posts)  It was great for stamping and the glitter bomb is from White Owl Lacquers called Mooney.  I don’t know if it is still available but there really are so many dupes of this polish.  I used Bundle Monster’s new stamping plates, which have some really cool designs, the plate number was BM423 and that was it.  It was easy and fast and if you want to create looks like this polka dots and lines are always perfect to put in and then most plates you will find at least two images that kind of go together and everyone has glitter toppers so if you think “oh, I can’t do that”  you can and you will have people think how creative you are when really the plate does a lot of the work for you.  So, get out of your comfort zone and give one of these a try you don’t even need stamping plates as long as you can do polka  dots you can come up with something.  Have fun.  Isn’t that what it is all about?
DSCF2472
DSCF2473
DSCF2474
DSCF2475
DSCF2479
DSCF2480
DSCF2478
Ciao,
Patty

No comments: