Monday, December 16, 2013

Mish Mash Stamping

This is an extremely late post but I wanted to get it in.  My husband always asks me what is the inspiration for my stamping choices and I said just from patterns that I see.  So this stamping inspiration came from a shirt I wore last week sometime.  It was really easy.  I used China Glaze For Audrey for my base color then I used a coat of Seche Vite.  I always use a coat of Seche Vite to ensure my nails are dry and if I make a slight mistake I can erase it immediately.  Now, I heard a tip that you can use a lint cleaner to take off a bad stamping but have never used it.  If anyone has used this I would love to know whether or not it really works.   Then used my DRK 1 plate.  There is a image of leaves and one with leaves and flowers.  I did not want a flat looking green leaf since that is not what the leaves on the shirt looked like so I used Konad green, yellow and a mid green color and used a toothpick to mix it around somewhat then lightly scraped and stamped and it gave me the leaf look.  Then on the pinkie and ring I used an image I used the same technique and then magenta and purple on the purple and magenta flowers of the image scraped quickly and lightly and came up with perfect image.  I find that when you are wanting to stamp images with different colors it is best to use Konad polishes because they do not smear as much.


DSCF1343
DSCF1344
DSCF1346

DSCF2409
So, that is my entry for this week’s challenge.  I can’t wait to see the rest of the girls’ offerings.
Ciao,
Patty

No comments: