Saturday, December 7, 2013

KB Shimmer Two of My Top Picks

This year’s blogger and regular release of KB Shimmer has to be the most fascinating one of the season.  There is just something there for everyone.  I bought three bottles I think the rest were too X-Massy and I really don’t do that.  The new ones that are new for Christy’s line were the new standouts that are getting really good.  I am talking about the duo chromatic.  They have gotten good reviews and I really can’t wait to try them

DSCF2164

DSCF2164


DSCF2165


DSCF2166


DSCF2167



This is  one is Snow Much Fun and created by Victoria from the Manicurator.  This is a light blue jelly sparkles with light blue holo glitter, white glitters in several sizes and finishes,a sprinkling of micro holographic glitter and white snow flake glitter.  I used on coat of OPI’s Cant Find my  Czech book and then two coats of the actual polish.  It dried fast and I had no problems with it.


DSCF2170



DSCF2171


DSCF2173


DSCF2174

This one is Will Yule Marry me created by Chelsea from The Nail Network.   I love this polish because of the glitters I really think the clear glitters actually make the rest of the “landscape” wet.  It is really cool and I love it.   This is another polish that can be worn year around.
I have one more but was not satisfied wit the pictures so I will be redoing that one.  That one is my absolute favorite.  There are three others that look interesting that I might order but we will see.   I think two of them end up being part of the permanent line.
So, did you buy any from KB Shimmer.  Which is your favorite?
Ciao for Now,
Patty

No comments: