Saturday, December 7, 2013

99 Luffballons

I will be honest for a couple of seasons now Deborah Lippman has failed to impress me with anything but this season.  Holy enchilada.  I ended up getting quit a few polishes and two mini sets.  The Wicked which I already did review and Space Oddity.  I need to work on that one because there is a small problem.  Then there were the silks.  Beautiful also.  I got two of those and then some random ones.  This one is just really one of my favorites.  It is just happy and reminds me of Candy Shop.   They are just fun.   One thing I have noticed with most Lippmann's is that when they are brand new they are always very thick and this one was no different.  I did have to put a few drops of thinner in it just to make it easier to work with but other than that there were no problems.  Fast dry time and smooth application.  Price:  $19.00.  I got this at Sephora.  I think it was a Sephora exclusive.  Another thing I really like about this is that it is not a Fall/Winter polish, you can literally wear it anytime.   That was one of the reasons I didn’t feel too bad paying the price.  So, check out the swatches and let me know what you think.

deb60


deb54


deb60


deb59


deb61


deb62

So, what do you think about it?  Do you think it is worth the price or not?
Ciao for now bellas,
Patty

No comments: