Friday, November 8, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge Holographic

This was a fast manicure I did today since I am not feeling well.  I used Jade psycodelica and Magica to create the gradient but used stripping tape at the top of the nail to show the gradient a little more proximately.  This is really easy to recreate and looks like you put some effort into it when really it wasn’t that hard.  I did have something else planned but this little cold front came across Houston and it kicked my hips.  So, next week I know I have something really cool and I can’t wait for you all to see it.  Oh, I forgot to say this manicure with the gradient and laser tape can be done with any type of polish, I think it would look really cool with a duochrome.  I have seen some really nice ones from ILNP, KB Shimmer and Ludurana.  So, if you love duochromes like me you can try this another one to try is one with a glitter base and a crème top.  China glaze has put out some really nice glitters for X-Mas I just know you have to put a top coat on the glitter before you laser tape and you can use two or three colors on the top that would look really cool.  I think I will do some of these so you can see them.  I might even try one with……texture.  So, that is all for today.   Maybe some of you have seen this manicure and it is old news but for some it might be new so I am just here to say it easy not hard at all and you will see a couple come from me before the end of the year.  Now let’s see what great creations the other girls came up with I already saw one and it is beautiful.

mine1

mine4


mine7

No comments: