Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge Rainbow

Who doesn’t love a rainbow.  To me it always meant hope for another day but a beautiful sunny day after a couple of days of rain.  I love when you can actually see three in the sky.  So, this was a special post considering all I have been through my rainbow came in the form of a good treatment plan for my I Fibromyalgia and Hypothyrodism.  I got my first shot today and I am hurting a little but I have been feeling better, everything has just been better and my dark clouds are going away.

So, this was really a pretty easy manicure.  I only used three colors from Zoya, Song, Elisa and Darcy.  I started with two coats of Darcy and then got a piece of makeup sponge.  In the middle I put on Darcy at the bottom of the sponge I placed red making sure that some of it went over the yellow.  On top of the other part of the yellow I placed blue making sure some of it went over the yellow then finally on top of the blue I placed a thin line of the red.  Carefully I sponged it on my whole nail and Voila! a rainbow.  You can also do it in two parts where you do the bottom first and then the top and really if you are new to gradiants that is probably the easiest way to do it.  I just did the whole thing because I did not think of the two way until I was finished.  So if you like it make sure to check the facebook thumbs up.


DSCF1919


DSCF1916

DSCF1915



Then I stamped with Pueen plate 05. 
DSCF1920


DSCF1922


DSCF1925

So let’s see what the rest of the girls did.
Ciao bellas,
Patty

No comments: