Thursday, October 31, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge Pink

Our Challenge this week was to create a pink manicure so rather that just finding a really pretty pink.  I decided to paint all my nails pink and use a different technique on each nail.  I started with Cult Nails Enticing a pink jelly, on the pinkie I just dotted with Zoya Joy and China Glaze Platinum Silver.  The ring finger has a coat of Model’s Own Hot Stuff, the middle finger has a braid since the pink is a jelly it would work for a braid so I used OPI’s Mod About You and the China Glaze Silver.  The pointer finger is stamped with the new bundle monster plates BM 406.  Then on the thumb I used a dotting tool to make flowers. (these came out much better than last weeks) and that was it.  It was fun doing it because each nail has something different but using only three basic colors.
So, this my offering for challenge.

DSCF1984

DSCF1980

DSCF1982

DSCF1981


DSCF1986

Ciao bellas,
Patty

No comments: