Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge Blue

Hello, I am back.  My doctor’s have encouraged me to continue doing my blog but not to the  point that I am losing sleep.  So, our challenge this week is the color blue.  I just really could not thing of any neat stamping to do so I decided to show the new Deborah Lippmann Stronger.  I am so glad that her polishes are going back to what that used to be that line with the little black dots just reminded me of gnats in nail polish.  This is a true Lippman, what we expect.  Lots of glitter, staying power and named after a song.  I put panties on using Zoya Song and then two coats of Stronger. It had a nice finish and with one coat of  Seche Vite it was pretty smooth.  Overall, if you like Lippmann’s glitter polish you will love this one.  The colors are vibrant and it has such great staying power.  So, let’s take a look at what the rest of the girls came up with.
Ciao bellas,
Patty

DSCF1542


DSCF1543



DSCF1544


DSCF1546


DSCF1548

No comments: