Tuesday, September 3, 2013

August Favorites

August was a really slow month for me, mainly due to my husband’s surgery.  I think I did manage to get a few posts out that were kind of my favorites.  I know I have a huge August Haul.  So there are some of my favorites.
 
DSCF0994
I wore this when I went to dinner with my daughter who was visiting and two of my girlfriends.  I just could not stop looking at the the sparkle of this glitter toppper from North Star Nails.
 
bits
This is from Girly Bits Jini Loves Indie.  I just love the different shapes and all the glitters of this topper.
 
 
DSCF1056
This is Turbulance with top coat.  I love the way it look with with the topcoat and although not caught on camera it is just gorgeous.
 
 
DSCF1201
This was from a MIsh Mash Challenge.  The Challenge was Metallic.
 
 
DSCF1073
This is a new polish from KB Shimmer’s Fall Collection called Teal another Tail.  It is a beautiful teal with a pink duochrome.
 
 
DSCF1332
 
This was was one of the challenges of the Mish Mash challenge in doing a nail art technique you had never done.  I said I did not every really like newspaper nails but somehow this challenge changed my mind.
 
There were so many great polishes this month it was harder than usual to pick.  All the indies were great also.  So for September I have a huge haul so there are a lot of new things to see.
 
Ciao for now,
Patty
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
DSCF1073

No comments: