Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sisters

I was blessed and cursed with two little sisters.  If you are in my position you know the benefits and horrors of having little sisters.  We are five years apart so that was a burden but they used to do anything I told them to do and believed any stupid story I told them.  The funniest that my sister and I laugh about is our church behavior.  There is a point in a Catholic worship where you offer the sign of peace by shaking hands I would always turn to her and squeeze hand.  She would cry and I would get scolded.  One day it was that time to shake hands and I promised I would not squeeze it  and in all honesty I was not going to squeeze but once that clammy skinny hand was in mine I just could not help myself I squeezed and then she is the one that got in trouble.  I think that was the turning point for me and I started to become very protective of her.

When I saw this new polish I knew I had to have it.  It is called Lil Sister from Whimsical Ideas by Pam.  So, I used pink from the Deborah Lippmann's Girls Marnie.  I used Deborah Lippmann's Let's Hear It For the Boy as an accent nail.  This polish went on very well straight from the brush I did not have to do much manipulating of the glitters which is really great.  Another great hit from Pam.


















A little sister will always be there when you need her.  Mine is and for that I am very thankful to have a Lil Sister.
 
 
Ciao Bella's,
Patty

No comments: