Saturday, July 13, 2013

June Favorites

Well, looking at my Stats June breaks them all in that only published 11 posts.  So, this will probably be a very short list. 


 
 
Northern Star Sunburst.  You will see this again. 
 
Chanel Bel Argus
 
 
 

Blue Raindrops
 

 
Pink Raindrops
 
 

 
My polish problem was a good post for me to write just so I could see myself the extent of my need to let go and help find these babies another home because they are just sitting on a shelf.  I got so many suggestions and ideas so that is going to help me.  I won't do it today because I do abide because I do keep to the Sabbath.  But tomorrow is back to work.  (did you know you can schedule posts to come out at a later time and date?  I just found out.  That is really cool.)
 
Ciao bellas,
Patty

1 comment:

S said...

Hope you had a nice weekend, Patty! I love that Blue Raindrops polish, it's really pretty.