Wednesday, July 17, 2013

It Matches

 
On Monday I went to a DBSA meeting and wore this shirt I decided to do a manicure that would match exactly to the shirt.  I used Essie Bikini So Teeny, using DRK-A plate and American Apparel 7th and Alameda to stamp the leopard pattern then stamped a flower on my ring and thumb as accents.  I really got a lot of compliments on it.  I think this summer I am going to challenge myself to wear patterns that match my clothes.  I have my spring wardrobe and I am now actively looking for bargains for fall.  I will tell you the one wardrobe item I just am addicted to is the HUE denim leggings.  I think I bought about seven pair all on sale of course but they are just so comfy.  I love them.  I think Nordstrom might have some on sale for like $12.00 you might want to try a pair or perhaps you have if you have maybe you can let the rest of us know what you think about them.  So, have fun with your manis this summer the colors are so pretty.  I am hearing through the grapevine that the color for fall is going to be hunter green.  I can’t wait to continue my shopping for fall.
 
leopard8
 
 
leopard2
 
 
leopard1
 
 
leopard3
 
 
leopard
 
 
leopard4
 
 
leopard5
 
So, it came out pretty cute.   I hope to do more of these.  Let me know if you like these kinds of posts.  I know I have some pretty exciting one coming up soon. 
 
Ciao bellas,
Patty

1 comment:

S said...

Such a cool idea, they look great! I love posts like these, I love how you can get nail art inspiration from anywhere.