Friday, June 21, 2013

Northern Star Sunburst

Sunburst is bling for your nails! It consists of a clear base with as much gold glitter as be could packed into it - gold, gold holographic, organge, neon yellow, plus a dash of silver and pink for added excitement. Layer it over black or your favorite color for shiny, shiny nails!  I initially tried it with Zoya’s Goldie and while it looked nice it photographed terribly.  I decided to go with black.  It reminds me of Deborah Lippman on steroids.  I can’t wait to try this with a white or neutral in a jelly sandwich. because of the different colors of glitter it opens the door to several different polishes.  This polish is just blingtastic!  I am really excited to experient with it because the possiblities are endless.  Northern Star can be found at Etsy store.  So, go check it out if you like gold glitter there is always a reason to wear gold glitter and in my honest opinion this has been the best chunky gold glitter I have ever used.  Dry time was fast and spreading the polish was done with so much ease.  I really like this polish.  So, check her out.
 
sb1
 
sb3
 
 
sb11
 
 
So, what do you thinik?  I junst really think it is kind of great!
 
Ciao bellas,
Patty

No comments: