Thursday, June 13, 2013

Kimber’s Challenge A–Z Letter W

 
Today the letter is W.   W stands for Wallis from Butter London.  This is a great polish that never fails to look nice.  It is a very good neutral.  It is also provides a good palette to stamp so I went ahead and stamped I haven’t done any stamping in a while so I stamped some bamboo and little elephants using DRK plate C.  I have ordered 3 plate sets last month and I am going to order the new Pween set also the DRK-D plate will be making it’s way to the states soon.  So, I want to do a lot more stamping but I also can’t stop ordering polish with so many out right now.  We have just the regular polishes, holos, then great indies and now texture.  My head is going in circles.  I totally need to get my she_t together and do a blog sale.  I have some indies to post tomorrow and I am going to show you my polish room just so you can see what I am dealing with.  I need a professional organizer which luckily I am getting next week, my 6 year old niece.  My daughter will also be her mid July.  So, by then I will need to revamp again.  It is crazy but I love painting my nails and coming up with new designs in stamping.   I have also been trying new products on my hands that I feel are really working.  And I know there is a new challenge coming up and I can’t wait for it to start.  I hope everyone is going to be taking the challenge also.  So, here is my W.  Wallis.
 
 
wallis1
 
 
wallis2
 
 
wallis5
 
 
 
wallis3
 
 
wallis
 
Well, that is all for today.  I wish everybody luck for next week.  I know I missed last week but not because I didn’t have a V, my time was just being monopolized and I truly hate that because I enjoy doing this blog so much even if just ten people read my posts.  This blog is very important to me and I am now just going to have to be selfish with my time and say no.  I remember when I used to do 40 posts a month it felt good last month I only did 29 so, making sure that I post my X is going to be very important.  I might still post my V even though the inlinz code is expired.  I want the complete alphabet for my pinterest page.  So, you might see that post this week.  That is about it.
 
Ciao bellas,
Patty

1 comment:

Simona @lightyournails said...

I love the bamboo pattern, one of my favourite from DRK! And it looks amazing with the colours you picked. It feels like being in the jungle!