Wednesday, May 22, 2013

White: A Summer Trend My Faves for Summer

White is going to be big this Spring and Summer.  So, it got me to thinking which were my favorite whites.  Of course, I love OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls but there were some others that I've always liked.
 
The first one is Essie's Cabana Boy.  It is one of their older polishes but available on Amazon and eBay for below $8.00.  I really love the shimmer on this one plus a slight ting of grayish-lilac.

cabana6


cabana7

cabana9


cabana8

Covergirl also has a really nice white called Silver Lining 195.  The formula is great on these new covergirl polishes.  This white has more of a silver tint to it.   I kind of really like wearing white because it make my hands look really clean.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is Pretty Serious Forbidden Fruit that has a mint green tint to it.  It is a great formula.  It is really thick.  I did put a few drops of thinner and two coats was all I needed.  This also has a sparkly feature to it which just makes it that much prettier.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There are three other great polishes you might have or maybe wanted to buy but did not know whether to buy them.  One is China Glaze Dandy Lyin' Around.  This one sparkles with gold sparkles.  The other one is Polish Polish called White Wedding.  And if you are a glitter girl the classic Stairway to Heaven is just perfect.  I do have swatches of white wedding and stairway to heaven on this blog if you want to see them.  I posted these three because these are the ones I reach for the most.
 
Ciao for now,
Patty
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: