Friday, May 31, 2013

Crumpet’s Tri-Color Challenge Day 4

Today, I did  a cloudicure.  I think that is what they are calling it.  I am loving this manicure.  It is so easy and looks pretty and feminine.  I it also looks like a woman who wears this likes some color without going crazy but cares about fashion.  I am assuming most of you know how to create this look but if you don’t here is how you do it.  Just paint usually the lightest color then a second if needed.  Then you use your next color and paint as close to the top of the left side of the nail making sure to expose the grey.  Then another stripe a tad lower and then the third one lower also.  Repeat with the third color.  You can use more colors is you wish but it is a little harder to make sure you are getting all the colors in now maybe I could put another color in but for the last week I have had to paint my right hand because all the nails on my swatching had are tiny numbs so I have had to overcome that challenge but I see a lot of stuff on YouTube and wonder can you do that with your less dominant hand?  If you can’t then you can only paint someone else’s and the rest is for show.  If I can’t do it on my right hand why do it because then I can never wear that design so I always make sure I know I can do both hands.   So, give this one a try and you look like you did something really neat with your nails but only you really know how easy it was.


DSCF9988



DSCF9990


DSCF9992


DSCF9991


DSCF9993

DSCF9987

Ciao,
Patty

No comments: