Sunday, May 26, 2013

Crumpet’s Tri-Color Challenge Colors Red, Blue and Grey

I know I am so behind and if you saw how many mani’s I have you would freak.  Last week was just bad.  I don’t know how doctors say you can have a colonoscopy and go to work the next day.  I literally slept till Wednesday and on Wednesday I still was taking Motrin for residual pain.  He did say I had the colon of a 20 year old.  I don’t know if that is a compliment.  But the worse part of the whole thing was wearing a diaper.  You know life is really a cycle you are born you know nothing, you learn that crying gets attention,  you can’t speak you have no memories, you can’t control your bowels and you sleep a lot.  Well, that is what it is like getting older.  My family has something that almost everyone lives into their 90’s.  So, I have seen, the diapers, the screaming, the forgetfulness, not being able to walk another aspect of being a child.  So, wearing that diaper was just the worse for me.  I did feel a little traumatized.  So, on Wednesday, I go to therapy and did not do anythng the whole while with no polish.  My nails broke on my right hand all of them.  I kind of got to therapy and was thinking this is such a waste of time today, usually it is very proactive but we ended up spending 15 minutes talking about Jodi Arias.  My therapist has known me for eight years as I have seen her off and on but she could tell I had taken a beating.  Finally Thursday, I was up early and did do a couple of posts but boy had gotten about four new bottles of polish and was dying to try them on.  I did get my two tri colors to catch up and tomorrow will do Tuesdays.  So,  I am going to have them just won’t be caught up until Tuesday.  So enough rambling.
 
I love the colors that Debbie chose for this challenge because they are solid basic colors that if they mix they won’t necessarily make some ugly brown.  I used all American Apparel Nail Polishes and did a color block.  I had never really done one that had to be precise so I was amazed at how easy it was especially being able to use the striper.  This is something I would wear because the colors go well together and I know part of the challenge is making the colors look somewhat decent and the prior colors were a challenge I just think these are great solid colors and I am still thinking, thank you Debbie for giving us an easy one this time around.
DSCF9869
 
DSCF9871
DSCF9872
 
 
DSCF9874
 
Hope you like.
Ciao for now,
Patty

No comments: