Thursday, April 25, 2013

Tri-Color Challenge #4

For this challenge I used the pink and blue for a gradient and then used my DRK-B plate to stamp the giraffe print with the orange polish over the gradient.  This is an easy manicure.  The best tip I have for doing gradients is to make sure you use a layer of top coat and that it is really dry and you won’t get the polish lifting or the sponge tearing.  Then for stamping same thing goes, make sure you have a top coat over your polish before you stamp just in case you make a mistake you can take it off really quickly although I have heard that using a lint remover takes the stamping off.  I haven’t tried it but I am going to and I will report my findings. (That sounds so stupid like I am some investigative reporter.  I guess the investigator in me will always be there.  My husband hates it.  He doesn’t get away with shit though.)
 
DSCF9465
 
DSCF9466
 
 
DSCF9467
 
DSCF9463
 
So, there is my entry.  With the piggy ring.  I try to wear or use the piggy ring any chance I get because it reminds me of Goldie.  We are going shopping for some stuff for the giveaway.  They love her at the places we are going.  If you haven’t entered.  Make sure you enter. 
 
 
Ciao for now,
Patty

No comments: