Tuesday, April 16, 2013

OPI Woman’s Perogotive

This is OPI's Women's Perogotive.  It is a frosted orange and I really like it.  Just the other day I showed Butter London's Sunbaker.  They are not dupes.  This one is much lighter.  The formula is a little funky in that it streaks a little but it eventually smooths out.  This needed three coats for opacity and a top coat.   I love the gold high lights in it and it is like any other OPI when it comes to dry time except for the jellies which all take longer to dry.  This was actually my first choice of the Euro Central line and then Czech My Czechbook.  Most people liked the Czechbook first but I am a total sucker for orange/rust colors like this.  It just reminds me of a sunset and all the beautiful ones I saw growing up on the beach.  I just remember that it only lasted about 5 minutes but it was always beautiful.  So, there is a story to this polish.   I guess when you get to be a person of my age all you really have that you can't take away are your memories.  Oh, I just had a birthday and can't believe some of the wonderful things I have been able to see.   I hope there will be many more.
 
proges12
 
progres4
 
progres7
 
Ciao for now,
Patty
 
(the light is off a little so the color is a  bit lighter)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a very pretty orange! :)

A Mani Maniac said...

Oranges don't play well on me - and it's a shame. There are so many pretty coppery, orangey colors that I really can't wear, and this is one of them.