Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Jade Cremosa Agua Marina (Jade Crème Marine Water)

 Today I have this beautiful Jade polish that I bought from I think I t was Llarowe.  I cannot believe how beautiful this polish is.  It looks like clear blue waters.  I don't even want to wear it until I go on vacation.  This polish just belongs on the beach.  No matter what color bathing suit you have.  I personally always have a black one and a barbie one.  When we were young we had this friend named Barbie and she always stuck out because she would never wear black she always wore these really crazy beautifully colored bathing suits.  She was new to Texas and I guess where she came from these are the bathing suits they used to wear.  So, since then we call them Barbie bathing suits even my daughter does.  But this polish went on like a dream.  This is two coats with a top coat. 
 
 
marina
 
 
marina2
 
 
marina4
 
 
marina5
 
 
marina8
 
 
I love this polish so much I would need to recycle it.  So, I stamped it with flowers.  I used a bundle monster plate.  I think it was BM 3 (you know writing BM still creeps me out.)  I lucked out finding this ring that is the exact same color as the polish.
 
marinas3
 
 
marinas4
 
 
marinas5
 
 
 
marinas6
 
I have no idea what got into me but I did not clean a little bit of the stamping.  I used a dark purple to stamp but pink would look pretty also.  We made our vacation plans last night and I just know I can't wait to wear this polish then.  I think that is one of the only problems with blogging is that you might swatch a polish and then never wear it again for months.  I still have polishes from last year's Zoya collection Beach and Surf that I have never worn but I am going to this week.
 
Ciao for now bellas,
Patty