Monday, April 22, 2013

Girly Manicure

This is not the conventional girly manicure but it still is girly.  It is a sexy girly manicure.  Something that you can wear out on a date and look like a grown woman.  I got this idea from watching Carmen Electra on some show and remembered when she was going to marry Dave Navarro and they wanted a very dark, girly and sophisticated look.  So, I tried it and my husband really liked it.  You know when your husband or significant other notices your manicure it is good.  It does a couple of flaws but not enough to redo the whole thing.  I don’t know about the rest of you but you know the people we live with see all our polish and manicures and I think if they complimented every one we would get suspicious or it just would not seem special.  So, I am pretty happy with this look.  I wore it the whole weekend because sometimes we just do so many things on the weekend there’s no time for nails.  Just enough time for moisturizing.
So, here is my mani.
 
blackrose
 
blackrose2
 
blackrose4
 
blackrose3
 
So, to achieve this look.  I used China Glaze Elephant Walk, then stamped with Bundle Monster plates the third set.  Used American Apparel Matte coat and I was set to go.  So, what do you think girly or not girly?
 
Ciao for now,
Patty

No comments: