Saturday, April 20, 2013

Crumpet Tri Color Challenge Day 2

I know I am late turning this in but sometimes you just can’t control life and shit happens.  Bad thing is shit happens everyday.  Now if it could only happen really everyday for me and  could stop taking something for that then the shit might not be so bad.  I wonder how many times I can say shit in this post.  I have a potty mouth so I could probably put it in every sentence but I won’t because no one wants to hear it.  Do you?
Well, this is my interpretation of a video I saw on YouTube.  What would we do without YouTube.  Sometimes I am just not in a creative mood and I can’t think of anything then I start looking at a video or two from YouTube and I get an idea.  I forgot I am working on something that I haven’t seen anyone do.  Hope I can work on it tomorrow.  I love my husband but sometimes he just monopolizes so much of my time,  it drives me crazy.  I am like please I need a vicodin just to hang and forget about all the other stupid things we do together.  Ahh but he has a big day tomorrow.  Nordstrom's, American Apparel, Victoria’s Secret, Charming Charlie's, Macy’s and Versona will all be blessed with the presence of Mr. Greenberg tomorrow.  And I do have an Ulta coupon that expires tomorrow but you know what I have no desire to buy polish.  I can’t believe I admitted that.  It is just that I just bought a Chanel nail polish I have wanted and I couldn’t get any type of deal on it so I paid full price.  That’s right.  Full price.  I feel a little guilty.  But in time guilt fades and I’ll go back to my evil polish wheeling and dealing ways.  Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! 
So, there is a stamp for this design I just don’t have it, so I free handed it.  It wasn’t that hard and it is true if you let the nail move instead of moving the striper when doing long lines it does work.  On my pointer and middle finger I wanted to be boss but on the ring and pinkie I let the striper be boss and I think I got much better results.  So, I have my entry for Tuesday done so I won’t be late I hate that.  Plus,  I have a little different take on a girly manicure which we post on Sundays.  It’s a little on the Jodie Arias side.  A little dirty but still very girly.  So watch for that on Sunday.  I’ve got a few posts that are in draft.  I’ll get to them Sunday.  I was asleep and woke up and could not sleep because I knew this was pending so I am going to go back to sleep now.  Hope you like.  Check out cute polish on YouTube for what was my inspiration.  I think it is called basket weave.  Till Sunday.  Have a great Saturday.
Ciao for now,
Patty
crump 2
 
 
crump2
 
 
 
crump4

No comments: