Sunday, April 14, 2013

Could This Be One of the Polishes You Choose

This is CGA by Pretty Serious Nail polish.  It is a creme pink with a lavender undertone.  I ended up taking about twenty pictures and everyone came out great.  The formula was great, drying quickly.  This color is great.  You can wear it for a day of fun or a night out on the town.  An added plus is that I found this little app on my IPad and you can see what color a polish will look on your skin.  This color looked great on ever skin tone.  I was amazed to see how many nail polish apps they have.  It was really fun playing with them.  Like a kid.  What can I say?  Two coats and a top coat is all I used who could ask for more. 
 
cg3
 
cga2
 
cga5
 
cga4
 
 
cga9
 
cga10
 
cga8
 
cga6
 
 
cga
 
cga12
 
So, what do you think about this color?
Ciao,
Patty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's such a pretty color! And the ring is too cute!