Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Adventures in Stamping. Spring Colors

This week our challenge was to come up with a manicure using spring colors.   What I decided to do was a skittle manicure.  I used all Essie polishes except on the thumb.  On the thumb, I used OPI Funky Donkey, the Essie's I used were on pinky Tart Deco, in the Cab Ana from the new resort collection, Fair Game from the same collection and Madison Ave.  I hate to have shown them before actually switching and reviewing but time is just flying this month.  I decided to use my new pueen plates and I really like them.  They have really nice designs nothing weird like another plate set.  So, that is my spring manicure.

Ciao, 
Patty

spring2



spring



spring1



spring3



spring2


















spring5

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! Love it!

Natalie said...

So feminine and springy!

A Mani Maniac said...

I really like that stamping design! And those colors are so pretty - not exactly pastels, but not the brights that are going to be all over the place in a month or so.