Monday, March 18, 2013

What I Wore on St. Paddy's Day

 This post is going to be totally promoting a polish that I bought.  It is .......Shamrock Floam.  I love floam and I got this one to shine which reinforces my belief in my new favorite top coat.  I put three coats of Seche Vite on my right hand which I should have.  I like mattes but sometimes I like shiny.  I used Nubar Diamond top coat.  It works great.  The only down side is that you have to clean up right away because it is hard as a rock.  The other down side is you need to order it.  It is less expensive than Seche Vite on Amazon but do what I do order a bottle every week.  I still use Seche Vite when I am going to stamp.
Now, about this floam, it is the same as the rest of them in consistently.  I find you just have to wait another minute than with normal polishes for it to dry and if you have not visited Ninja polish lately you gotta check out their polishes.  They have some beautiful ones.  I have two more that I will be posting this week so keep an eye out.  I am still doing Kimber's A-Z challenge, we post on Wednesday and I am doing Crumpet's tri- color challenge.  We post on Tuesday and Thursday.  Our first post is tomorrow, I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with these next three days.


fs3


fs2


fs5

2 comments:

Beautyful-1 said...

Very close to my St Patty's Manicure. love that ring too!

Essie Rae said...

Very cool! Love it:)