Sunday, March 10, 2013

Stamping Sunday

On Sunday’s I do belong to a group called Adventures in Stamping.  Our Challenge this week was to use any plate with the number 6.  So, since I got my new GALS plates on Friday and have been playing with them.  So I used GAL plate 6.  I one of Color Club’s holo’s in Beyond and stamped with Harp on It I was surprised that it came out so easy.  It is usually hard to get a color to stamp on black but this one worked just fine.  I will be reviewing the GALS plates tomorrow.  There are a lot of plates to photograph and cropping so while I was busy doing that my nieces and nephew showed up and they are so cute I got side tracked.  So, I’ll finish it tomorrow.  If you are a stamper it is will be worth the read.
  So till tomorrow.
ss5 


ss4



ss2

ss

Ciao Bellas,
Patty

No comments: