Saturday, March 23, 2013

One of My Dream Polishes

I was reading Polishaholic's blog and she asked the question what would be your ideal nail polish and I clearly remember saying something in a pink with a little duochrome.  I found it.  It was serendipity.  Llarowe sent me a message saying a polish I wanted was available so I went to the site to buy it and well while I was there I had to shop around. 

I had heard about Pretty Serious Polish but never really tried it or seen too many swatches of it.  So, is started looking and there it was as a matter of fact there were two.  I decided on one and will eventually get the other.  The name of the polish is Claris and it is to die for if you like pink.  It has gold flakes and goes on like a dream.  It is just so pretty, I love it.  As a matter of fact I love their whole line and you know what that means.  I'll be spending some Pretty Serious money on polish.  That worked out pretty well.  So, here is one of my dream polishes.

Cute bottle.
 

See the gold flecks and hints of yellow.
 
 Doesn't this ring look perfect with this polish
 

And look at how cute the box is.  I know that I wrote a post called buyer beware and it was about keeping your polish in dark boxes because after a while the polish will take on the color of the box.
Here is a link to the post http://pattyandgoldiesdayoff.blogspot.com/2012_09_09_archive.html if you want to read it.   It is fine to buy a polish without a box but think about when you buy a pair of shoes, don't you want them in the box and not just thrown in a bag.  I know eventually you will throw the box away but there is something so cute about a bottle of polish in a box.  Like shoes in a box.
 
 
Ciao for now,
Patty
 
 

3 comments:

Essie Rae said...

Wow, what a pretty polish!

Liesl said...

Gorgeous color! I love the shimmers.

Unknown said...

I really like it so much. I think it was a good buy.