Friday, March 22, 2013

Ninja Polish Ambrosia

About two weeks ago, I was lucky enough to score the two new Ninja polish exclusives and they are something different than the usual polish.  This red is so gorgeous in the sun it is amazing.  You can’t find polishes like this in the store.  It has tiny gold flecks and the color shifts move with the movement of your hand.  I love that.  I just feel that the movement of a woman’s hand is so feminine and just brings being a woman all together.  I see women who have clean nails and might be wearing the most beautiful outfit but no polish and it kills the beauty but then you see a woman wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt with immaculate nails and she looks beautiful.  I love painting my nails and taking that away from me would be like taking my medication away I would go crazy.  So, paint on, girls.

red1


red3
in direct sunlight

red4
in shade

red6



red2

Ciao bellas,
Patty

No comments: