Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Kimber’s Challenge A-Z Letter K

K stands for Kerfluffle.  What the hell is kerfluffle.  I thought it might be a pastry but nope it is a British word for a fuss.   Like Queen Elizabeth made such a kerfluffle when Harry played strip pool.  You learn something new everyday.  I really like this color I got it a when it came out and I am just starting to swatch it.  It is a smooth crème.  It reminds me of a peach sorbet.  Formula is great and this is two coats with one coat of Nubar Diamond top coat.  K- Kerfluffle.

ker


ker4


ker3


ker5


ker1





Ciao for now,
Patty

Check out what the other girls did.

12 comments:

Nailista said...

What a yummy shade, perfect for spring. I love it!

Unknown said...

Haha I love the name. And what a great spring color!

Simona @lightyournails said...

Weird name! But it's a super springy shade!

M. Fourey said...

This one reminds me of Illamasqua Purity, amiright!? It looks lovely on you and calls for hot hot summer!

Lisa Chakan said...

Hi, Patty!!!!! Almost went with Kerfluffle when I noticed at Ulta that Butter London put out this "K" polish. It's soooo pretty! Fortunately for my pocketbook, they were out of the color and I was left to slink back to my stash and grab something I'd previously used.

Pretty mani, Patty!!!

RiaG Beauty Blog said...

Gorgeous color! I might have to get that for summer! It also looks like it would make a great base color for some glitter manicures :)

Unknown said...

Love this shade! Would be a great polish for spring :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Mani Maniac said...

That is such a soft peach color. Perfect for spring.

Unknown said...

I had a teacher in grade school that used kerfuffle all the time, what a great word and an even prettier color!

Cristina - PeeBeforePolish said...

Such a feminine color, and I think it's a perfect base for stamping and nail arts! :)

Anonymous said...

That looks like the perfect nude. It looks great on you!