Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Kimber’s Challenge “A-Z” Letter J

 For my "J" I used Just Add Milk by whimsical ideas by Pam.  I love her polishes when I first showed it I did not know much about using underpants.  This time around I used Nubar's Marshmallow.  Just one coat let it dry and then a coat of Seche Vite that way it would stay in place.  Then two coats of Just Add Milk and I used Nubar's top coat.  I really like their top coat better than Seche Vite because it does dry fast and hard as a rock.  I used to despise jellies but once you learn to work with them you can have a wonderful turnout.


just


just4


just7



just11


Ciao for now, 
Patty

12 comments:

Simona @lightyournails said...

I love jellies :)

Jenni said...

Looks like dessert, yummy!

Unknown said...

Underpants!!! What a great term!! I am so going to use it from now on!! Beautiful!

Cristina - PeeBeforePolish said...

I agree with Jenni, it looks like a dessert... I'm hungry now. :D

glitznglam said...

I really need this in my life!! This is gorgeous!!

Lisa Chakan said...

This is such a sweet and adorable polish. Was a good choice to put on underpants with your cookies. :)

L

A Mani Maniac said...

Marshmallow and milk...I'm hungry too! Jellies work for any kind of colors, don't they?

Unknown said...

I used to hate jellies, too and now can't get enough of them! You've done a great job here :)

Anonymous said...

It really looks like cookies on your nails :D Very cute!

RiaG Beauty Blog said...

That is a very delicious looking manicure :D

CrazyPolishes (Dimpal) said...

i love this layering .. .beautiful :)

Unknown said...

Thank you all for your comments. I love this polish too and putting undies on also saves my polish.