Wednesday, March 6, 2013

KImber’s Challenge A-Z Ilamasqua Cameo

Today for my I, I have this beautiful Illamasqua creme.    The name is Cameo.  I did not have one that started with an "I".  This color is going to be so popular this spring and summer.  But I want to talk about the formula.  Illamasqua's formulas are great.  They don't run at all like a lot of polishes can.  I really hate that because it means more clean up for me.  I hope you enjoy the color.  Illamasqua polishes can be found at Sephora or on their website.
cameo4


cameo7

cameo2

cameo7


cameo10


Ciao,
Patty d

10 comments:

A Mani Maniac said...

what a pretty blue. Just saw somewhere that Sephora stores have some colors on sale for $7 a bottle - I may have to pick up a couple.

RiaG Beauty Blog said...

Gorgeous color and another amazing ring :))

Simona @lightyournails said...

I love the ring first of all! And that Illamasqua colour looks gorgeous on you. It reminds me of cloudless sky :)

Lisa Chakan said...

That's YOUR color, Patty! You own that color. Stunning.

Reminds me of Butter London Sprog.

Very, very pretty!

And the ring? Yowzah gorgeous! :)

Glittery Fingers & Sparkling Toes said...

Such a pretty color! And your Octopus is too cute!!

Unknown said...

I love that ring! He's so cute! And so many ladies posted such lovely Illamasqua polishes...I seriously need some!

Vixx said...

This is one of the Illamasqua's that I am lemming the most. Such a beautiful pastel blue!

Anonymous said...

I love this blue! I want Illamasqua so bad right now lol

M. Fourey said...

Lovely sky blue! :D

Unknown said...

This color is so pretty!! I must track it down!