Saturday, March 30, 2013

Girly Manicure Crumpet’s Challenge

 
Here is my girly manicure.  It kind of looks like Lynnderella’s Love, Lace and Lilacs.  So this is a good option for a dupe of the LLL.  Plus if  you want LLL you can get it at Ninja polish which I found today when I was trying to buy some Nerd Lacquer. 
To get this look, I used OPI’s Don’t Mess With My Tutu, stamped a floral pattern from DRK-C. Then a very light coat of my favorite glitter polish China Glaze’s Fairy Dust.    Then I put another coat of the OPI Don’t Mess with My Tutu.  Used my favorite top coat Nubar Diamond Top Coat and I was done.
 
 
Girly4
 
 
girly3
 
 
girly
 
 
girly8

4 comments:

Beautiful Living said...

Lovely stamping :)

Indian Lacquerade said...

Love the softness of the colour. And the stamp is so cute.

Shilpa Gandotra said...

nice use of stamping!

Closet Diva said...

This is so cute! i love it