Saturday, March 23, 2013

Divinity by Ninja Polish

Hi, 
I lucked out like I said  I got this beauty two weeks ago.  I know but it is shoulda, coulda woula, but now here it is.  I put it on and it looked pretty but I felt it wasn't living up to the hype.  I looked at the bottle in the sun and saw this spectrum of colr but I wasn't seeing it.  I just kept taking pictures in all kinds of weird positions and then it happened.  I captured a little of the douchrome.  I was so excited because I can't always capture that duochrome.  I was pretty excited.

divinity

This is my signature ring picture and this little koala bear is so cute.  Koalas are found only in Australia and Australians do not think they are cute at all because they behave like opossums do.  They are both marsupials so it makes sense that they would behave the same.  Just a geeky biological tidbit.

divinity3

This is in the shade.

divinity5


In the shade

divinity4

In direct sunlight.


divinity7

In direct sunlight.

divinity8

Shade the rest of the pictures are in the shade.

divinity15

 I 
divinity10


divinity14


divinity12

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I absolutely ADORE that ring!!