Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Crumpet’s Tri-Color Challenge

So, I joined another challenge it is the Tri-Color Challenge.  We are given three colors and have to use only those colors for four postings.  The only colors we can use is a purple of our choice, a coral and a green.  The colors I chose were Zoya’s Arizona (coral), Zoya’s Suvi, (purple) and China Glaze Close Encounters (green).  A little hard?  So, far it is ok.  Today I did the most obvious to me a water marble.  I only did three fingers and painted the pinkie green and thumb coral.  I just think it brings out the colors of the marble that way.  Here is my entry.  Let’s see what the other girls did.
tmarble


tmarble3



tmarble4


tmarble1

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will have to try a water marble soon , been awhile and this one is great :D