Friday, March 8, 2013

China Glaze Balancing Act

 Hi,
I hope everyone is doing well today.  I am so behind in showing swatches it isn't even funny.  More polish comes in and not enough time to swatch and do posts.
This is Balancing Act from the Cirque de Soliel China Glaze collection.  It is a turquoisey blue.  I felt like it had a bit of a rubbery finish, which I am still up in the air about.  Not sure if I like it or don't.  I used only one coat of top coat for this polish

balancing act 1


balancing


balancing act 8

balancing act 6







One thing I do often is recycle my manicure.  I kind of do it all the time it gives me time to enjoy the actual polish then change it up.  So here what I did was add a coat of whirled away.   It reminds me a lot of Lynnderella's Connect the Dots which I have not put together to compare.  I will do that in a future post.  I liked whirled way.  It was a really nice fast dry glitter polish.  The glitters are black and white bar and dot glitters.  It dried nicely and took a top coat without moving.

balancing act 2



balancing act. 5



balancing2



balancing4


2 comments:

Essie Rae said...

Very pretty blue and I love the black and white glitter top coat! It's a must have:)

Unknown said...

Yeah, I should have shown the difference from connect the dots and this one. I am going to this week.