Sunday, March 3, 2013

Butter London Sloane Ranger

 Hi,
Tonight I have a polish that I was on the fence with but decided to give it a try.  The best way I can describe this is that it is khaki.  It is a creme and the formula is wonderful.  It is pretty neutral but I am not sure it is a color everyone could wear.  It is workplace friendly, though.  I think if you have heavy yellow undertones this polish would really not look that great.  I like it.  It isn't my favorite but I can think of two places it would be the only polish to wear.  One would be if you plan on going hunting and two if you are in the army.  This should be the offical nail polish of the US Army.  What do you think?  Official polish of the Us Army.  Think about it.


sloane 5


sloane 3


sloane 7


Ciao for now,
Patty





No comments: